Since ancient times, it has been necessary for watches to be made of quality materials that are durable and lightweight. Stainless steel is a hot classic in the watchmaking industry, and titanium remains an elite fashion statement among modern-day timepieces.
Titanium luxury watches are 40% lighter than stainless steel yet just as strong, making them perfect for those who value portability over durability.
Being the best possible material that can remain unaffected under extremely harsh conditions, a titanium luxury watch is being preferred over steel, gold, and platinum watches.
Here is a list of some of the Best Titanium Watches that will catch your eye
1. GaGà Milano Diver Watch 48MM Titanium Carbon Yellow
Classified under the category of luxury titanium watches, the GaGà Milano Diver Watch boasts fine Japanese craftsmanship and an automatic Miyota movement of 21,600 BPH.
This gorgeous titanium watch is embedded with 25 jewels, has a water resistance of 300M 30ATM, and comes with a power reserve of 41 hours. The 48mm x 20mm titanium case with a carbon Kevlar fixed bezel, a screw-down clock at 4 O'Clock, and a helium escape valve.
2. Jacob & Co. Epic X Racing Titanium White
Another classical timepiece is the Epic X Racing titanium watch by Jacob & Co., a grade 5 titanium case with an epic X logo on the inner ring.
One of the most relaxed titanium luxury watches for women has an exclusive manually-wound skeleton with a sapphire crystal open case back. The 21 jewels embedded titanium watch has 158 components with a power reserve of 48 hours.
The unique feature of Epic X is its time-setting spring with three springs, referred to as the 'octopus spring.' In addition, it has a white Neoralithe inner ring with a skeleton dial and hands.
3. Louis Erard Watch Sportive Chronograph Titanium Blue
Looking for a sporty watch in the category of titanium luxury watches for men? Well, look no further as the Louis Erard Sportive Chronograph watch is just what you need!
The watch has a 44 mm X 15 mm titanium case with anti-reflective sapphire glass on both sides. It is made of a blue-tone anthracite dial guilloche stamping and Super luminova made hands and appliques, making it look astonishingly beautiful.
The black nylon strap with blue stitches on leather lining gives it a sporty look as well. In addition, this exclusive collection has a Swiss-made mechanical with an automatic self-winding chronograph movement, which is why it is one of the best automatic titanium watches.
4. Jacob & Co. Epic SF24 Grade 5 Titanium Blue
This unique looking Epic SF24 grade 5 titanium watch from the Jacob & Co. collection has a total of 473 components, out of which 163 male up its 24-hour world time indication system.
It has a ceramic ball bearing system and sapphire crystal anti-reflective glass. The prestigious rubber honeycomb pattern finishing on the sides makes it one of the most glorious titanium luxury men's watches.
The applied Roman numerals are coated in white super-LumiNova and have an engraved center dial with digital and vertical GMT display.
5. Jacob & Co. Palatial Flying Tourbillon Jumping Hour Titanium Blue Mineral
The Jacob & Co. Palatial Flying Tourbillon Jumping Hour Watch is a one-of-a-kind masterpiece with an antique and elite look to impress the most discerning watch collectors.
It features a gold timing screw, tourbillon carriage finishing, mirrors polished ornamental plate that shines like no other in the entire collection!
What catches the viewer's eye is the blue mineral crystal dial with 18K rose gold brushed Treble Clef and Jacob & Co. The watch has brown alligator leather straps in beautiful contrast with the blue center dial. This is a minimal collection with just 36 pieces.
Still not sure about getting a titanium watch? Allow us to change your mind
- Anti-allergy – Every metal reacts to the skin differently. Many people allergic to nickel can easily buy a titanium watch as it won't irritate their skin as a stainless steel watch does.
- Sleek design with modern style – Steel and gold watches have been in the market ever since we know about the existence of watches ! Modern designs usually involve titanium manufacturing due to their lighter weight.
- A friend to the environment – With changing times, people are shifting towards more sustainable options. Titanium can be recycled, which makes it eco-friendly.
- Anti-corrosive nature – One of the most impressive things about quartz titanium watches is that it remains unharmed even after being exposed to salty water for several hours.
So go ahead and buy a reliable titanium timepiece for yourself or your loved one!
Watches & Crystals has been one of the leading suppliers for watches and other reliable products since 1981. In addition, they have created an inclusive, international guarantee that extends to 2 years after the purchase date.
Watches & Crystals offers authentic timepieces with 100% original parts from their exclusive collection at competitive prices online or in-store today!